Remarkably strong attack with a cutting, metallic sound. A very powerful and resilient crash with a short sustain. Can be also used for crash/riding patterns.
Made for drummers who need a tough cymbal that will endure a punishing set night after night while delivering plenty of volume and cut. Exactly as their name suggests, they are an extreme version of Classics Custom. They have the same brightness, clarity, and shimmer, but with a double-shot of punch and volume for more power and precision to climb above the roar of distortion-charged amps.
Made in Germany from B10 bronze alloy, lathe formed profile, mirror smooth surface, and brilliant finish.
- B10 Bronze Alloy
- High-tech computerized manufacturing
- Outstanding sound qualities and brilliant look
- Cymbal Type: Crash
- Weight: Extra Heavy
- Size: 17"
- Music Style: Rock, Pop, Metal
- Pitch: High
- Character: Explosive, Cutting
- Timbre: Bright
- Volume: High
- Lathe: None
- Sustain: Long
- Material: B10 Bronze
- Finish: Brilliant
- Shaping: Pressure Point Technology, Computerized Hammering
- To Clean: Meinl Cymbal Cleaner