Most of us own a small army of snare drums, and choosing the right snare for a particular studio session, gig, or tour plays a major role in defining your sound. The Snare Case was created with this selection process in mind. Inside, the Snare Case is instantly adjustable to create a custom fit for your weapon of choice. Outside, the steel riveted handle, industrial rubber sole, water-resistant outer shell and neoprene padded shoulder strap make this one rugged carry-on.
- Rather than create several size options, we chose to design one (rather well appointed) snare case that can adapt to fit the right snare for the job. The Snare Case comes equipped with a series of diameter and depth adjustment spacers to ensure a snug fit for a multitude of snare drums.
INDUSTRIAL RUBBER SOLE
- Hi-density foam bumpers divert impact out and around the case, away from the hardware and rims.
- Integral ABS panels deliver hardcase protection at a fraction of the weight. The reinforced outer shell of the Snare case absorbs and deflects hard imact away from the drum.
BUILT TO TOUR
- Deep front "slash pocket" for small hardware and travel items.
- Rock solid, industrial webbing handles come standard on MONO cases. Bar-tack stitching and steel rivets reinforce for strength, while high grade webbing provides a super comfortable grip.
- Powder-coated steel zipper pulls with self-healing nylon zippers are standard on all compartments. Double zippers also double the lifespan of each pocket.
DIMENSIONS & FITTING
LIKE A GLOVE
- Adjusts to fit most snare drums.
14" max diameter.
7" max depth.
Two side spacers and two depth spacers are included to customize the fit for smaller snare drums.