OVERVIEW AND FEATURES:
The Washburn Paul Stanley PS12 Starfire solidbody electric guitar sports a comfortable reverse body style, a pair of chrome mini 'buckers, and a fast mahogany set neck with a buttery bound ebony fingerboard. Paul has been rocking all night for a few decades now and knows his requirements in stage weaponry. Washburn collaborated with the KISS cofounder to create this signature axe: a balanced, smooth-playing instrument with a distinctive voice. If you want to rock 'n' roll all night, you need the right guitar: the Washburn Paul Stanley PS12 Starfire.
Washburn Paul Stanley PS12 Starfire Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A lot of guitar for minor ducats
- Washburn has been producing fine fretted instruments since 1883
A lot of guitar for minor ducats
With the Paul Stanley PS12 Starfire, you get a lot of guitar for your money. The genius is in the details: a comfortable, reverse mahogany body with raised center, a fast-action neck topped with a bound ebony fingerboard, chrome mini humbuckers, Tune-o-matic bridge, a custom tailpiece machined from solid aluminum, etc. We could go on, but you get the picture. This axe represents major value. Better pick one up, quick.
Washburn has been producing fine fretted instruments since 1883
With humble beginnings in Chicago that date back to the 1880s, Washburn is an American institution in musical instrument manufacturing. From guitars to mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, and more, Washburn has long been a recognized and cherished brand among musicians. Many of the biggest names in folk, blues, and rock 'n' roll have played these well-crafted, quality instruments. Washburn combines quality construction with premium materials to deliver an instrument that's ready to perform on any stage. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to find out more about this iconic brand.
Washburn Paul Stanley PS12 Starfire Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body with raised center
- Mahogany set neck; 14"-radius bound ebony fingerboard with pearl/abalone split block inlays
- 2 chrome mini humbucker pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls with top-hat knobs; 3-way selector switch
- 22 jumbo frets; 24.75" scale
- Double-action truss rod; graphite nut; 18:1 Grover tuners tuners
- Tune-o-matic bridge; custom Paul Stanley tailpiece machined from solid aluminum
- Mirrored pickguard and truss rod cover with Starfire emblem